Law Offices of Brad H. Roskens, PLLC, Logo

Phone Icon (631) 615-8255

Schedule Consultation

School Districts Consult Thier Attorneys. Why Shouldn't You?

School Districts ask their attorneys what is the minimum amount of services the law requires them to provide to special education students. Why shouldn’t you ask your attorney what are the maximum amount of services the law requires the School District to provide?

Going for your child’s first Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and don’t know what to expect?

I can give you the answers to those questions and many more, as your attorney, I solve problems.


Ask Brad

Have a question?
Just enter it below and I’ll get back to you right away.